Bangalore torpedo restoration project
About 6 months after acquiring a set of original Bangalore torpedo connectors and the rare nose piece, I started looking for ways to make a complete set. Getting the proper metal pipes, paints and stencils took some time. But this weekend, I finally set about my restoration project. I am quite pleased with the result, if I do say so myself.
Bangalore torpedo restoration project — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>